Fine Wrap microwaveable laminate films are designed for freezer to microwave use. Microwaveable printed lamination is a high graphic, process printed lamination. The venting system is designed so product can be safely cooked and vented without removing it from the packaging.
- Modified polypropylene core and outside layers are designed to withstand cold temperature burst and provide heat resistance for microwaveable applications
- The sealant layer is designed for exceptional seals and high slip for vertical form-fill-seal (VFFS) applications
- Designed for low extractable at microwave temperatures
- Integrated vent system
- Package maintains integrity at very high cooking temperatures
- Meets or exceeds FDA regulations